Arrow Lodge Brewing is looking to hire an experienced brewer. The brewer will be responsible in assisting the Head Brewer in all aspects of brewing operations.
- All brewing operations including, but not limited to: milling, wort production, cleaning, yeast handling, CIP’s, transferring, fining, carbonating beer, etc.
- Excellent record keeping
- Ensure quality packaging of kegs and cans.
- Upholds QA/QC standards
- Operation of a forklift and pallet jack
- Reporting to Head Brewer
- 1 to 2 years of professional brewing experience
- Exceptional sensory analysis skills
- Attention to record keeping and excellent communication skills
- Ability to trouble shoot and problem solve
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Must be able to lift 60 lbs and maneuver 170 lbs regularly
- Must be local to the Los Angeles area.
To apply, please email resume with a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org